Jawatan Kosong / Kerja Kosong
Public Relations/Marketing Executive – World of Sports (M) Sdn Bhd
WOS World of Sports (M) Sdn Bhd, a retailer and wholesaler in lifestyle sporting
goods and lifestyle fashion with more than 22 retail outlets in Malaysia, is inviting suitable candidates with right qualifications and working attitude to join the organization.
Public Relations & Marketing Executive (KL)
1. Handling PR, Marketing & Communications, and media relations in all aspects
2. Responsible for consistent preparations of press kit materials for submission to different media owners, marketing-related activities, grassroots programs and in-store promotional activities.
3. Liaise with media owners to ensure successful and impacted advertising and editorial write-up
4. Plan, organize and coordinate activities and events for branding purposes
5. Responsible in sourcing for benefits and privileges for WOS’ card membership
6. Execute ad-hoc marketing programs, sourcing for promotion partners and creation of activities to promote World of Sports and wholesale division
7. Gather and monitor market information on competitors’ pricing and strategies.
8. Preparation of Marketing and Business Plans/Reviews for brand principals.
1. Diploma/Degree in Public Relation/ Mass Communication / Business / Marketing / Sales/ Media & Advertising / Event Management / Professional Qualification or equivalent in relevant academic field.
2. Minimum 3 years working experience in PR company/Ad. Agency/Sports/fashion lifestyle company preferred.
3. Good media contacts.
4. Independent and a fast worker.
5. Possess drive, initiative and good team spirit.
Attractive remuneration and benefits will be offered according to qualifications and working experience.
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail their resume (with expected remuneration package) to var username = “hradmin”; var hostname = “wos.com.my”;document.write(“” + username + “@” + hostname + “”)firstname.lastname@example.org@wos.com.my or call 03-91010212 (Lili) for interview appointment. Closing Date: 9 September 2008
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.