Jawatan Kosong / Kerja Kosong (17/05/2008)
Junior Application Programmer – Nippon Management Systems
Nippon Management Systems Sdn Bhd as IBM Business Partner provides IT total solution and consultation services for CRM, SFA, Logistics, Web Applications with offices in Malaysia and Singapore.
Junior Application Programmer (Johor – Taman Universiti, Skudai)
1. You will be required work closely with the team and take on ad-hoc projects as and when required.
2. Solid knowledge and experience with software design and development methodologies and notations.
3. A team player with good interpersonal and leadership skills.
4. Customer oriented, with ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
5. Must be willing to travel outstation and overseas.
6. Self-starter, multi-tasker, initiative cost-effective manner and able to work with minimum supervision.
7. Excellent leadership, organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written English communication skills.
8. Good interpersonal skill & able to manage user of different levels.
9. Experience in managing medium to large scale IT projects.
10. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
11. A team player with good interpersonal and public moral work hard towards building a career.
12. Must be independent, resourceful and be able to work under pressure.
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent (The above GPA 3.40 ).
2. Required skill(s): RPG, Visual Basic, Lotus Domino & .Net
3. Preferred skill(s) : MS Access, C++, Java, MS SQL SERVER.
4. Required language(s): English.
5. At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
6. Preferably junior executives specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
7. 3 positions available.
2. Transport allowance
3. Business trip allowance
4. Certificate allowance
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or write in with their detailed resume, contact number, current & expected salary and a recent passport size photo to:
Nippon Management Systems Sdn Bhd (431083-H)
28, Jalan Perdagangan 3, Taman Universiti
Indust. Park, 81300 Skudai Johor Bahru.
Tel. 07-5211604, Fax 07-5213049
For more information you may visit us at http: //www.nippon.com.my
e-mail : var username = “nmsadmin2”; var hostname = “nippon.com.my”;document.write(“” + username + “@” + hostname + “”)firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date : 14 July 2008
Adobe Flash Action Script Programmer – Fireworks Solutions
Fireworks Solutions is an Interactive Web Agency that specializes in creating engaging interactive websites and application. We are based in Petaling Jaya. We do cool jobs for telcos, and names like Pepsi, MINI, M&Ms, KFC, MDeC, British Council and many more that demand the best in our industry.
Cool stuffs we do:
– Interactive Web Designs
– Campaign sites like bidding sites, community sites, interactive chatroom & interactive contests
– Interactive online advertising banners
– Flash Games
– Multimedia presentations & motion graphics
– Interactive flash applications for kiosks, exhibits, desktop applications & e-learning.
Why work for us?
– Cool working culture : Friendly & understanding working environment and team members.
– Learn from the best : We always tell our people, “…3 months here, you become better than your seniors who worked 3 years”
– Become the best: Our studio is like a Dojo, where individuals get to perform their best and become the best.
– Opportunity to perform : Cool projects that demand the most up-to-date, best quality & efficiency skills, this is the perfect environment for individual to grow.
– Team work : Our studio works like a clock! Team work is our culture. The sum of the whole is larger than the sum of its parts.
– We value individual capability : Whether you are a jack-of-all-trades, or a one-weapon master, we provide you with the opportunity to realize your destiny.
Adobe Flash Action Script Programmer (Selangor – Petaling Jaya, 3 Vacancy)
1. Applicants must have his/her own transport.
2. Must have experience in Multimedia & Website development.
3. Full-Time positions available.
1. Minimum Working Experience : 1 years
2. Passionate in creating interactive application using Adobe Flash
3. Fluent in Adobe Flash Action Script 2.0 / 3.0
4. Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya
Interested Candidates please email to : var username = “cooljobs”; var hostname = “fireworksmedia.com”;document.write(“” + username + “@” + hostname + “”)email@example.com or call 03-7710 2995 (monday – Friday 10am to 7pm)
Closing Date: 14 July 2008
Marketing Executive – Imperia Institute of Technology
We are an expanding higher education provider in the field of Built Environment, Tourism and Corporate Training. In line with our expansion, we are seeking for suitable, qualified and dynamic candidates who are aiming for challenging career advancement to join us as:
The successful candidate shall be responsible to plan and organize education road show, render advise to prospective students on selection of courses. He shall be able to recruit student as per the marketing objective and to be responsible for student affair matters.
1. Degree in Marketing/Mass Communication/Business Administration or it’s equivalent.
2. Proven track record in recruit prospective students for Diploma to Postgraduate program is pre- requisition.
3. Fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
Interested candidates are invited to email or fax their details resume to: –
The Human Resource Department
IMPERIA INSTITUE OF TECHNOLOGY
Level 6, Kelana Brem Tower 2
Jalan Stadium (SS7/15)
47301 Petaling Jaya
Project Executive – PIKOM
PIKOM, the Association of the Computer and Multimedia Industry of Malaysia is the association representing the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) industry. Its membership currently stands at over 800 companies involved in a whole spectrum of ICT products and services, commanding 80% of the ICT business in Malaysia.
PIKOM seeks exceptional candidates for the position of Project Executive to help fulfill its objective of being the foremost organisation on all ICT related matters in Malaysia, to be the Voice of the ICT industry, and to Champion the ICT Industry to Enrich Society.
To organise, coordinate & market project conference and exhibition, meetings, seminars and other relevant activities.
1. Minimum Degree in IT/Computer Science, Business Studies/Administration /Management/Public Relations or equivalent.
2. 1 years working experience, preferably in event management.
3. Strong organization & planning skills, self driven, resourceful, good interpersonal skills, computer literate.
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
5. Able to work independently and willing to travel.
6. Ability to work with a variety of disciplines and levels of staff across departments.
7. Ability to put in long hours when necessary would be a great plus.
8. Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
9. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates to write in with current CV and expected salary to :-
HR DEPARTMENT – “POSITION APPLIED FOR”
PIKOM, The Association of the Computer And Multimedia Industry of Malaysia
1106 & 1107 Block B, Phileo Damansara II, No.15, Jalan 16/11, 46350 Petaling Jaya
Accounts Assistant – NeoAsia (M) Sdn Bhd
NeoAsia (M) Sdn Bhd is an established and fast-growing company distributing renowned dermatological skincare products and medical aesthetic equipments e.g. NeoStrata®, Exuviance®, Heliocare®, LPG®, DEKA®, Alma Lasers®, Medicamat®, NewApeel™, Matridex®, Serdev Suture® etc. Our supportive work culture promises to provide you with an environment conducive for your personal career advancement and goals.
In line with our expansion program, we seek high performance and dynamic individuals to join us for the following positions.
Accounts Assistant (Based in PJ)
Daily invoices generation, handle AR receipt, prepare bi-weekly bank in slips.Quarterly stock take, monthly stock reconciliation and related matter. Generate related sales and stock reports.
1. Minimum qualification, SPM and LCCI.
2. Preferably with 1 year of experience in the related field.
3. Analytical,meticulous, responsible, good communication & interpersonal skills, independent yet a team player & result oriented.
4. Computer literate – Microsoft Word, Excel & exposure to any Accounting software.
5. Perform any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
6. Immediate vacancy.
Interested candidates are welcome to write-in / e-mail us with a detailed resume stating current and expected salary with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to:
Human Resource Department
NeoAsia (M) Sdn Bhd (493603-T)
Ground Floor, Plaza Hamodal
Lot 15, Jalan 13/2, Section 13,
46200 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: .