Maintenance Engineer – Westports (M) Sdn Bhd
Westports today is a world-class port, known not only for notching double-digit growth year-after-year, but also recognized among the top 5 ports in the world in terms of productivity. We pay tribute to our young workforce whose unwavering commitment to best-in-class services and constantly raising the bar of excellence has built Westports into a premier Malaysian gateway port.
In line with this aspiration, we invite suitably qualified individuals to join us as:
1. Plan the routine maintenance of cargo handling equipment and machinery.
2. Attend to breakdowns, diagnose faults and oversee time-critical repairs
3. Responsible for designing maintenance strategies, procedures and methods as well as planning and scheduling planned and unplanned work.
4. Diagnose breakdown problems and direct, instruct and supervise maintenance technician.
5. Responsible for controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment as well as monitoring and controlling maintenance costs.
1. Degree in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering with minimum 2 years experience in handling heavy duty cargo handling equipment; OR
2. Diploma in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering with minimum 5 years experience in handling heavy duty cargo handling equipment.
3. Experience in maintenance of sea port equipment will be an added advantage.
Interesting candidates please send your applications to:
Human Resource Department
Westports Malaysia Sdn Bhd
5th Floor , Tower Block, P.O Box 266, Pulau Indah
42009 Port Klang, Selangor
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.