Flight Attendants – Cathay Pacific Airways
At Cathay Pacific Airways, we pride ourselves on providing “service straight from the heart” to our valued customers. With our aim to make Cathay Pacific the most admired airlines in the world and to support the company expansion plan, we invite committed and enthusiastic individuals to join our professional team of Flight Attendants.
Flight Attendant (Hong Kong Base)
1. You must have completed SPM/GCE ‘O’ Level or above, with a Pass in English.
2. You must be able to speak and read English and any one of the following Asian languages fluently; Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin or Hindi.
3. You must have a minimum arm-reach of 208 cm
4. Minimum age of 18
5. Experience in service industry is preferable.
To apply, please email your confidential resume in English to var username = “overseasapplication”; var hostname = “cathaypacific.com”;document.write(“” + username + “@” + hostname + “”)firstname.lastname@example.org before 17 May 2008, clearly stating:
1. Your passport number.
2. Your academic qualifications and number of credits you obtained in SPM/GCE ‘O’ Level including the grade in English.
3. Your work experience.
Successful applicants will enjoy the following:
1. Flexible work schedule
2. 21 days annual leave
3. Medical coverage
4. Flying/Ground duty allowance and Outport Per Diems
5. Staff and family concessional travel benefits
6. Comprehensive Insurance Scheme.
For enquiries, please email the above mentioned address.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: .