Jawatan Kosong / Kerja Kosong (06/05/2008)
1) HR Administrator cum PA to MD
- 3 to 5 yrs experience in HR, must possess working knowledge of labour law, be IT literate, able to speak and write reasonable English, Bahasa M’sia and Chinese. The position demands maturity, decorum and confidentiality in handling corporate matters. Tertiary education would be an advantage. Interested, email to : email@example.com or tel 012-425 8958. Thank you.
Call TJ Group: (Selangor)
2) Marketing Executives & Administrator
We are part of a global leader specialising in sales and client acquisition; and we are looking for fresh talent in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. This job involves face to face sales of services to new / existing business / consumer prospects.
We are interviewing for entry level openings, all of which have the OPPORTUNITY FOR ADVANCEMENT. However, if you have some experience BEYOND entry level – you may be the perfect candidate. You must be enthusiastic, competitive, have a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn. Full training provided. If you are great – PROVE IT!
• Personal and professional integrity
• Good and proper work ethics
• Drive and ambition
• A high level of personal discipline and conduct
• An open mind to developing and acquiring new skills
• Minimum 18 years and above
ADMINISTRATOR (01 position)
• Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Publisher
• Good time management & mediation skills
• Ability to use own initiative & ability to work under pressure
• Preferably a matured and experienced individual
• Preferably Malaysian citizen & single
Call Keneve Group – Kota Kinabalu:
3) QA Executive / HACCP Coordinator
-Establish and maintain quality assurance for seafood processes encompassing incoming fresh / frozen marine monitoring , weighing , cleaning, in-process packing and final inspections.
-Responsible for trouble-shooting on QC issues & recommends viable solutions
-Handle regulatory bodies governing certifications, standards compliance and plant pest programs. -Maintain and upgrade GMP to meet the requirements of ISO, HACCP, etc.
-Coordinates within departments with quality requirements and the adherence to its procedure
-Reporting to the management on the non-adherence and conduct meetings with production team leaders
-Candidate must possess at least a Diploma / Degree in Food Technology,Safety and Health Certification,Engineering or equivalent
-At least 1 year of experience in food & beverage manufacturing environment
-Able to assist in maintaining the development and upgrading of quality assurance activities and conduct programs for continuous quality awareness creation
-Good understanding of GMP procedure, HACCP, ISO and related standards preferably HACCP
-Strong analytical and problem solving skills
-Strong leadership skills and able to guide
-Able to communicate with different level of personnel
We provide harmonious working environment and attractive staff remuneration. Interested candidate please do not be hesitate to email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ms Vivianne Pang at 03-8060 2882 for a session of interviewing.Check-out our website at http://www.saikim.com.my
Call Sai Kim Enterprise Sdn Bhd: (Selangor)
1. Education Level: min SPM/Certificate/Diploma
2. Experience Background: min 1 year BUT fresh graduate are encourage to apply.
3. Salary Range:RM700-2000
4. Location: Klang
For further enquiry please call:
H/P: 012-2895136 Candy
Please send your resume to:
Call NJ Recruitment: (Selangor)
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.