Full Time/Part Time English Lecturer – Mantissa Institute
Mantissa Institute is a well- established college located in Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur. It was nominated by MOE as Special Winning Award College in 2003. Since established in 1999, it has evolved from IT based from Diploma level to a business-based college which offers its well-known Bachelor of Business Administration from Paris Graduate School of Management, IT from IOTA,Australia, Diploma in Business Administration,Information Technology and Graphic Design. It also offers Certificate in English, Business Studies and Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)and others.
Our students are from Malaysia, Korea, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Ghana, India, France, Maldives and bangladesh. Seventy percent of our faculty members are post-graduate degree holders from established universities.
With our commitment to providing quality teaching with pastoral care and personal attention, we have collectively created a multinational community which is conducive for learning.
Full Time / Part Time English Lecturer
1. We need English lecturers who can teach tertiary and diploma English.
2. We also need Primary or secondary English teachers who can teach foreign students with little or basic english.
3. Lecturers are required to plan, to teach, to prepare exam questions and to mark and record, etc
1. Candidates must have a minimum of a Bachelor degree preferably trained in English. (To teach Tertiary and Diploma Levels)
2. Secondary or primary school teachers with a TESL are most welcomed to teach students with little knowledge of English.
3. Retired teachers may also apply.
We need lecturers who:
– have a proven track record of lecturing students to achieve high passing rate.
– are willing to go the extra mile in ensuring students’ welfare.
– are seeking a career and not a job.
Level 1, Bangunan AHP,
Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 3,
Taman Tun Dr Ismail,
60000 Kuala Lumpur
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: .