Full Time/Part Time Business Lecturer – Mantissa Institute
Mantissa Institute is a well- established college located in Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur. It was nominated by MOE as Special Winning Award College in 2003. Since established in 1999, it has evolved from IT based from Diploma level to a business-based college which offers its well-known from Paris Graduate School of Management, IT from IOTA,Australia, Diploma in Business Administration,Information Technology and Graphic Design. It also offers Certificate in English, Business Studies and Certified Accounting Technician (CAT)and others.
Our students are from Malaysia, Korea, Hong Kong, China, Indonesia, Ghana, India, France, Maldives and bangladesh. Seventy percent of our faculty members are post-graduate degree holders from established universities.
With our commitment to providing quality teaching with pastoral care and personal attention, we have collectively created a multinational community which is conducive for learning.
Full Time / Part Time Business Lecturer
1. We need Business lecturers who can teach Microeconomics, Human Resource Management, Management practice, Principles of Management and others.
2. Lecturers are required to prepare their lessons,exam questions and mark students’ scripts, etc.
1. Candidates must possess a Masters Degree in the area of specialisation with appropriate teaching experience and related industry or research experience.
2. Those without relevant experience but with a passion for teaching and learning will be considered.
We need lecturers who:
– have a proven track record of lecturing students to achieve high passing rate.
– are willing to go the extra mile in ensuring students’ welfare.
– are seeking a career and not a job.
Interested applicants should apply with a detailed resume, contact telephone number & a passport sized photo stating the current & expected salary to the email / post to the address below.
Level 1, Bangunan AHP,
Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad 3,
Taman Tun Dr Ismail,
60000 Kuala Lumpur
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized. Tags: .