Heading: HR EXECUTIVE
Description: HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE
• Responsible for overseeing the overall human resourceFunctions and the management of office administration.• Responsible for recruitment and induction program.
• Compile, tabulate and analyse monthly HR Reports and otherad-hoc reports.
• Monitor & validate leave and medical
• Manage in development and implementation of the HR policiesand procedures.
• Responsible for Training and Development
• Assist in handling employee grievances and disciplinaryissues as well as industrial relation matters.
• Conduct HR surveys and benchmarking.
• Plan, develop and monitor on implementation of HR and otheradministration projects.
• Possess a Diploma or Degree in Human ResourceManagement/Social Sciences/Business Administration or itsequivalent.
• At least 2 years of relevant working experience in same field
• PC literate and well versed with Microsoft Officeapplications and payroll system.
• Highly motivated with excellent analytical and leadershipskills and ability to handle multitasks and tight deadlines.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, and ability tointeract with all levels of people.
• Familiar with Employment Act and Industrial Relations Act.
Interested applicants are to send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our address.
Equivalent combinations of education and experience that provide the required knowledge,
skills, and abilities will be evaluated on an individual basis.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
1. New appointment is only for fill vacancies in the branch PPDNKK.
2. Those interested should fill out an application form and submit with resume and copies of certificates to the branch near PDNKK.
3. Only successful applicants who are shortlisted will be called present interview. No walk-in interview.
Job status: Contract For Services
Service Fees: RM1500.00 month
Appointment period 1 April 2010 – December 31, 2010
Job vacancies as Administrative Officer, Grade N41 at Yayasan Terengganu.
Position:- Administrative officer
Classification:- Administrative and Support Services
Job status:- Permanent
Advertisement on vacancy in PNMB
Closing date 28 February 2010
If you are interested in joining us and working at PNMB, check this page regularly where details of job opportunities will be posted from time to time.
- Please download and fill up the APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT FORM and send it to us.
- Or contact us at:
Percetakan Nasional Malaysia Berhad (PNMB)
Jalan Chan Sow Lin,
50554 Kuala Lumpur.
Telephone: 03-9236 6888
Facsimile: 03-9236 6999
Advertisement on vacancy in DBKL
Closing date 19 February 2010
Applications are invited from Malaysian citizens qualified to apply for the following positions: –
A. Position offered
Advertisement job vacancies
Please click on the name to fill the position
The candidates appointed shall continue to age of not less than 18 years on the job closing date.
C. HOW TO APPLY
1. Application for these positions should use Form DBKL(P)-J /1 which can be downloaded (download) from the Official Portal of Kuala Lumpur City Hall to the Portal and Intranet access http://www.dbkl.gov.my Kuala Lumpur City Hall with access http://intranet.dbkl.gov.my.
2. Applicants who have a degree and Overseas Degree / Diploma from the Institute of Private Higher Education must include a letter of confirmation of degree recognition and Recognition Policy Unit, Training Division, Public Service Department Malaysia.
3. Application forms have been completed must be accompanied by a copy of Identity Card, Birth Certificate, Diploma and Academic Transcript, Diploma and Academic Transcript, Certificates related Certificates of school that has been confirmed, Book Services Police / Army has confirmed and a recent passport-sized photos.
C. ADDRESS AND CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION:
Applications should reach to: –
JABATAN PENGURUSAN SUMBER MANUSIA
(BAHAGIAN PERJAWATAN DAN PENGAMBILAN)
DEWAN BANDARAYA KUALA LUMPUR
TINGKAT 3, MENARA TUN RAZAK
JALAN RAJA LAUT, 50350 KUALA LUMPUR
Advertisement on vacancy in SME Corp
Closing date 25 February 2010
Small and Medium Enterprise Corporation Malaysia (SME Corp. Malaysia) which acts as the Agency Coordinator Center for Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) need qualified, committed and visionary to serve the SME Corp. Malaysia to develop and implement policies, strategies and development of SMEs in Malaysia covering all economic sectors.
This service is a contract for two (2) years for the following positions:
1. Director, Grade 4
2. Deputy Director, Grade 5
3. Senior Manager, Grade 6
4. Assistant Manager, Grade 8
5. Executive Officer, Grade 11
6. Executive Assistant, Grade 13
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
The officers who entered service positions are subject to the conditions of service schemes Corp. BCE. Malaysia and the effect of amendments made to it from time to time.
- The candidates appointed shall continue to age of not less than 18 years on the job closing date.
- Government Officers who are serving should be aged less than 54 years on the date of appointment.
HOW TO APPLY
(a) Applicant shall use Form Establishment SME CORP. MALAYSIA available from Headquarters, State Offices OR can be downloaded from the website CORP BCE. MALAYSIA on http://www.smecorp.gov.my
(b) All applications must be accompanied by copies of academic qualifications, identity cards and other information related to that has been confirmed.
(c) Application of the officers – officers who are serving in the Civil Service, Statutory Bodies or Local Authorities should be submitted through the Head of Department – and make sure each copy of the Statement of Service Performance Assessment Report updates and added along with. Applications not submitted through the Head of Department will not be considered.
(d) The application form is completed must be submitted in the envelope and in the upper left side should be written NAME DESIGNATION OF APPLIED and shall be sent to: –
PERBADANAN PERUSAHAAN KECIL DAN SEDERHANA MALAYSIA
(SME CORP. MALAYSIA)
Aras 15, West Wing, Menara MATRADE
Jalan Khidmat Usaha, Off Jalan Duta
50480 Kuala Lumpur
(u/p : Unit Perancangan Organisasi dan Sumber Manusia)
Closing date for applications: February 25, 2010 (Thursday).
2. Basic Multimedia Software Development
3. Event management
4. Introduction to Cartoon Drawing
5. Introduction to the Shadow Puppet Play ( Wayang Kulit -Pedalangan)
7. Drama (English)
11. Introduction to Glass Painting
14. Traditional Music
Payment Rate : RM100/hour
Teaching Hours : 2 hours per week (during the academic semester
Interested individuals can obtain a copy of the application form from SKET General Office. Please direct any enquiries to Ms. Wan Nooraini Ab. Hamid, SKET Assistant Registrar at 03-79675465/5490.
Application Deadline: 25 February 2010
(1) At least a certificate and teaching experience in the course applied for
(2) Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English